Hi all,

I have an 8330 Curve. Voice dial is not set to any of my convenience buttons and I've never used it. Now to the problem. My phone was activating the voice dial all of the time. Then I couldn't make sound or hear sound during calls, but the calls would go through. I used crackmem to get rid of voice dial but the soundless call still exist, intermittently. What should I try now?
    09-11-09 09:56 PM
    bump post. Really don't want to send it away.
    09-12-09 06:58 PM
    hi there! you know i have been having the same problem. I am with Verizon and I probably have called them several times. They told me to wipe the device, re-install the OS, and all that...but yesterday when I called, lo and behold, the tech that helped me said 'let me check if your phone is still under equipment warranty'..this is not the warranty with the carrier. And he said It is still covered under that warranty so he said that they are sending me a replacement one even though the phone was handed down to me. And the guy told me its most likely the software but since under warranty still, i can get it replaced.
    09-12-09 10:04 PM
    Anyone else with suggestions? Should I brick it then install a new os?
    09-15-09 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD