Whenever I miss a call, I always receive the icon and that's great! So then I go to the Call Log but I NEVER know who is the one who called. It only lists numbers that have been previously dialed or answered (and I'm assuming the person who did call). Is there a way to show who I missed the call from? Thanks.
    06-17-08 04:29 PM
    It will have a little yellow phone like the others but have an X next to it letting you know it was missed. Instead of arrows.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 04:32 PM
    You can set up the message box to display missed calls. Go to. Dialing screen / menu button / options / call logging / check missed calls. Hope this helps. Welcome to the addiction!!!

06-17-08 04:40 PM
    It will have a little yellow phone like the others but have an X next to it letting you know it was missed. Instead of arrows.

None of the numbers have yellow phones next to it.
    06-17-08 04:42 PM
    You can set up the message box to display missed calls. Go to. Dialing screen / menu button / options / call logging / check missed calls. Hope this helps. Welcome to the addiction!!!

Thank you for the suggestion, but I really do not want it as a message, just something I can see when I check the call log.
    06-17-08 04:42 PM
    on my 8330 in the call log it has a little BB icon next to the name ( if listed in your contacts) of who called or I called.
    if its a missed call there will be a red x.
    I never use the call log as I use the message box to display missed calls. Just like mding4gold suggests.

Welcome!
    06-17-08 05:00 PM
    In my call log there are no icons. The only thing listed is the name, (M,H,W) and then the actual number.
    06-17-08 05:27 PM
    In your Call Log, Menu/Options/General Options/Phone List View: Call Log.
    You have one of the other views selected. Call Log gives you the icons.
    06-17-08 06:20 PM
    In your Call Log, Menu/Options/General Options/Phone List View: Call Log.
    You have one of the other views selected. Call Log gives you the icons.
    GREAT! This solved it. Thank-you so much.
    06-17-08 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD