What have I done, and how do I fix it so SMS and e-mail is in a combined folder, but the call log is separate, the way it was)? Thanks in advance!
    10-06-08 09:09 PM
    What the heck, I didn't even know this was possible, it sounds like a glitch. Try doing a battery pull.
    10-06-08 09:10 PM
    Go to the call logs menu, hit menu, go to options, go to call logging and change it to none.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 09:19 PM
    I put all my email address' on hide and just use my regular message folder for call logs and emails/txt msgs. Its nice having everything all in one place... But that's just me

Is this the same issue your having?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 09:24 PM
    EVERYTHING was showing-up in the folder where both my SMS and e-mails are sent. I did what BlitzedATL suggested, and it's back: thanks!
    10-07-08 12:22 AM
    What have I done, and how do I fix it so SMS and e-mail is in a combined folder, but the call log is separate, the way it was)? Thanks in advance!
    if you go into the message folder and hit menu then select options there is a line about sms and email. Your options are combined, seperate and theme controlled. If you want sms and email in one box select combined.

Andy
    10-07-08 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD