My curve was acting up so I turned it off and removed the battery. After reinstalling the battery all seemed ok except that all the calls i make and receive are not being stored in the call log but in the message box where I receive my emails. please help me to get this fixed i am desperate.
    03-03-08 06:49 PM
    will someone please give me an answer. this problem is driving me crazy. here is the problem again: My curve was acting up so I turned it off and removed the battery. After reinstalling the battery all seemed ok except that all the calls i make and receive are not being stored in the call log but in the message box where I receive my emails.
    03-04-08 03:13 PM
    i cant help with the fact that it stores it in your message box, but having your call log disappear usually means you need to free up the memory. battery pull will fix the problem
    03-05-08 02:51 AM
    Press the Green phone button. Then Press Menu and choose options. Next choose Call Logging. Make sure that None is selected.
    03-05-08 02:59 AM
    We got the problem the first time. Go to options>status>file free and post the number it reads
    Mine is 12188442 which is okay, much less and it you risk running out of memory and the phone starts acting crazy and deleting stuff

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-08 06:10 AM
    If you're still having memory problems you can also try alt L G L G this accesses the curves event log. Try clearing it. Other than that I'd say try what sunkast said.
    03-06-08 07:24 PM
    My curve was acting up so I turned it off and removed the battery. After reinstalling the battery all seemed ok except that all the calls i make and receive are not being stored in the call log but in the message box where I receive my emails. please help me to get this fixed i am desperate.
    hi yukiko,
    I shared your frustration this week as well.
    my call log was cleared, then I played with the options, tada I see the missed calls in the message listing.
    I did exactly what sunkast suggested and then I started getting back the call log as usual.

I still am not sure what caused this irregular behavior.
    03-06-08 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD