I have prob with my bberry curve 8310.

-I can receive call.
    -I can text people.
    -I can receive text from other people.

BUT.

I can't make a call. When I want to want call my friend, it will appears at the screen "Call Failed".Do u knw wht is wrong with my phone? Please help me I'm so upset.
    Last edited by dodolbusuk; 09-26-09 at 06:14 PM.
    09-26-09 06:12 PM
    Are you pushing the phone icon or hitting the green button and then dialing the number? If not it could be that the call from home screen is turned off.
    09-26-09 06:14 PM
    I pushed the phone icon. What do u mean by it could be that the call from home screen is turned off?
    09-26-09 06:19 PM
    Try checking your settings under Phone, Options, Smart Dialing. Check your area cose setting, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 06:22 PM
    That should be area code. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 06:23 PM
    It still didn't work ( Please, anyone? :/
    09-27-09 06:27 AM
    Tell us the steps you are using to make a call.
    09-27-09 08:33 AM
    I find the number in my contacts number and i press the call icon at the keypad. So, what do u think? I love my berry
    09-28-09 02:41 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull? With the device on, remove the battery, wait 10 seconds the reinstall and let it boot up. If this does not help, perhaps you SIM car is having issues or you are simply in an area where the cell tower is having issues.
    09-28-09 03:00 AM
    Yea, i've done it. I send it to the repair shop and she said maybe the software is corrupted and I need to pay about RM100
    09-28-09 05:08 AM
    Have you tried the SIM in another vodafone phone? If it works then there is something wrong with your device.

Backup and Wipe....try again
    Backup and reflash...try again

Still not working? Hardware problem - is it covered by warranty or insurance?
    09-28-09 07:13 AM
    press the call button, menu, phone options, general options --> from there check your area code,phone number length, and most impt, change your "restrict my identity" option to none instead of always. Check with telco about your's security feature. This method works for me, thought i post this here and share with y'all.
    10-31-10 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD