I have a 8330 on VZW. I use Outlook 2007 for my calender application. I have set up catagories so I can keep work and personal items seperate when I print my calender. What I can't figure out is, when I create an appointment in Outlook, I can assign a catagory to that appointment, But when I create an appointment on my BB, I can't create the catagory. I end up having to sync my calender with the computer then create the catagory on Outlook. Any suggestions???
    01-27-09 08:57 AM
    Not sure if I'm on the right track here, as I don't use categories, but I see that there is an option to mark a new appointment as private - it's at the bottom of the screen. Also, you can assign appointments to one of your email addresses - at the top of the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 09:41 AM
    bump, anyone?????
    01-27-09 07:57 PM
    I don't think the BB has category support at all. I'm having a similar issue where I'll assign an entry a category but if I edit that entry from my phone it gets stripped of its category in outlook the next time they sync.
    07-25-10 06:27 PM
    Go into your address book. Open a contact to edit. Go to to bb and then categories. From there you can add as many as you want or need. Now when putting something on the calendar you can chose a category.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-10 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD