OK. so I just updated to OS 4.5 yesterday. doubt that has anything do do with the issue, but...

My primary calendar is attached to my gmail acct and I used to sync it with google calendar. now i want to sync it with outlook instead (it'd be really sweet if i could sync one calendar with both outlook and google calendar, but apparently not). Google calendar does this weird thing where it converts recurring events into individual events, which becomes a huge pain in the neck if you need to adjust something.

Problem is, no matter what I do, DM will not sync BB's calendar to outlook. It just skips over that part of the process and hits everything else.

I've seearched the boards and seen people talk about deleting the service book for this calendar, but want to be sure that's what I should do before i do it. Or is there something else?

I'm pretty lost here.
    10-06-08 03:12 PM
    What version of Outlook?

Is Outlook showing up under your Synchronization settings in Desktop Manager? Is it checked?
    10-06-08 06:15 PM
    outlook xp 2002 under vista. it was working before, but then i started syncing with google calendar. when i wanted to switch back to outlook, the calendar wouldn't sync. yes, all settings show up in the DM, and all other aspects of outlook sync fine.

I may need to wipe the device and start over...
    10-06-08 06:38 PM
    got it! deleted the calendar service book off my handheld, resent them from the computer, and synced perfectly.
    10-06-08 08:22 PM
    Will this solution work, do you think, with BB 9930 Bold and Outlook 2010? I have a similar issue, main calendar connected to Google Apps email, on the computer I use Outlook 2010, Google calendar converts recurring appointments to individual ones, so I gave up trying to sync directly to Google. I use DM to sync with Outlook but it's not foolproof because I often end up with duplicate appointments. Is there any way to sync all three?
    08-20-13 12:04 PM
    I don't use Google Apps so I cant respond to that in particular, but you do realize that this thread is just shy of 5 years dead right.
    08-20-13 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD