I'm really not a dufus but do feel like one with my 8330 Curve. But I love what I know so far. Hubby and I both got the 8330 Curve and I need to know how to sync our calendars from BB to BB (we run our own company so very necessary). Can this be done wirelessly?

I have gone onto Calendar, pressed the Menu button, chose Options, under Calendars, clicked on my email address. However under Wireless Synchronization, it won't let me change it to Yes. It only gives No as the option.

Help?!
    05-01-09 05:44 PM
    Have you tried using google's calendar to see if that would work on both blackberry's? I have not seen this done. But it could be possible. I will keep checking.
    05-01-09 07:34 PM
    Ya I was going to say google calendar too. You should be able to share google calendars online and then use google sync to get them on BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 07:43 PM
    So if I go in on my BB and put my appointments in just using BB calendar, I can't sync to my husband's BB calendar? I thought it would be simple. We actually use Yahoo calendar at work on our desktops. Would we be able to use this calendar?

I think I might have to just visit "my people" at the Verizon store.

Thanks.
    05-02-09 08:25 AM
    You should create a Google Calendar that is to be shared with others. get Google Sync installed on your 8330's and adjsut the settings to sync immediately. This would mean u could add an appt on the 8330, sync online and update on the other device. This could get messy if u start both to add the same appt, but give it a try. Your next option is to create a BES going through a thrid party company. There are threads about doing that, Google it online for more info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD