I'm new, and have been using the search to find questions. Plans are to get a new Curve in November when I can upgrade, along with a $20 data plan to get connected to work email and calendar.

My question is around the calendar... I want to have my work calendar, but I would also like to get my personal Google calendar to sync up also, but be separate from my work calendar. Does BB allow multiple calendars? Is this available as of a specific OS version, or all versions? I like the idea of separate calendars (personal and work).

Assuming I can have multiple calendars, does this come with connecting Gmail, or do I need a separate sync program on my BB, and do I need to manually sync it or does it stay in sync after it's been setup?
    08-16-08 11:04 AM
    Any help on this???
    08-16-08 06:10 PM
    As far as I know there's only one calendar. What I would suggest is you sync your work calendar with your Blackberry calendar (outlook, google, whatever the program you need) and then download the mobile GCal app for your personal calendar. Then you have two icons- your personal calendar stays synced with your GCal, and your work stays synced separately. You'll have to download the corresponding app for your Blackberry work calendar. Hope that helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-08 08:09 PM
    Thanks Navan... this is the kind of information I was looking for... I really had wished that BB could have had multiple calendars.
    08-17-08 08:05 AM
    Thanks Navan... this is the kind of information I was looking for... I really had wished that BB could have had multiple calendars.
    It does with release 4.5. If you don't want to do the updates that have been spoken about here, the "official" releases will be coming soon.
    08-17-08 08:11 AM
    G-mail is super easy to set-up on your BB!
    08-17-08 01:12 PM
    I downloaded google sync from their moblie site on my 8330, and it automatically inputs my gcal to my bbcal app. Works flawlwssly!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD