HI,

Is there an application/theme that will show my next appointments on the home screen without having to go into my calendar application everytime?

Thanks
    03-26-09 06:16 PM
    You need a today theme. You should have some under your options>theme on the phone. Choose one and test it, you can always download others that suit you better if you wind up liking it.

You should not have to do anything once the theme is set, just make sure there are no all day appointments and also you can check the options>adv options>default services>calendar - choose the email/calendar you want - save

If I am misunderstanding the question post back.
    03-26-09 06:21 PM
    Trem is good with calendar issues...
    03-26-09 06:23 PM
    HI,

Is there an application/theme that will show my next appointments on the home screen without having to go into my calendar application everytime?

Thanks
    i use application: PocketDay Professional

You can set it to start, Pocketday on boot, for the home screen effect. works very well for me + has extra features.
    03-26-09 06:28 PM
    Trem is good with calendar issues...
    Ahhhh - now your name (SD) is really apparent now - hah
    Just a rookie feeling my way through it.....
    03-26-09 06:29 PM
    Thanks everyone!! Once I change to the today theme - is there anyway I can choose what 4 items display on the home screen??

Currently -
    call log *** can i replace this with a different application??
    applications
    03-26-09 06:41 PM
    It would depend on the actual theme itself.

There are some themes you can download from right here on CB in the media section

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/

Other sites I like are Pimpmyberry.com, themes4bb.com - once you see a today or today+ theme just look at the screens, it will show you what you will get.. some themers will make them with just messages or just calendar or a mix or both. It will make more sense once you get to looking around.... I dont use the themes personally but I see many - its all theme dependent..

Good luck

Take a look at these two themes - you will see in the screenshots they are a bit different (just an example)

Calendar/Msgs
    Today Bottom Dock PimpMyBerry -"IPhonish-Today Bottom dock" - PimpMyBerry!

Calendar only
    Custom Theme Lightning Storm Calendar 83xx - PimpMyBerry!
    Last edited by Tremortality; 03-26-09 at 06:47 PM.
    03-26-09 06:44 PM
    thanks!! you are so helpful! I appreicate it
    03-26-09 07:04 PM
    thanks!! you are so helpful! I appreicate it
    You are welcome, glad to help out........
    03-26-09 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD