I need two alarms during my day, so I use my alarm for one (and because I guess my smartphone isn't smart enough for 2 alarms(random thought:I'm going to start calling my crackberry a "crackberry SMRT phone"-simpsons reference))

Ok back on track, I set my calendar to go off at 315, last for zero minutes, repeat daily, and not marked to private. While also I did go into the profiles and changed my calendar alert to a tone, saved it and made a test calendar to make sure it worked.

It did, so long story short, because I am a noob and my thumbs hurt, the original 315 did not work today.. At 315, and no tests have worked since then.

It seems really simple, but like I said noobness is oozing off me, and its sticky, and this problem (the calendar thing, not the sticky noob thing) is driving me crazy.

Thanks for all the help.

Btw.. First post! And its a biggun!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 12:06 AM
    Firstly, why not get BB Alarms? It has multiple alarm settings...

Weird why it's not working now. I take it the alarm is STILL set, right? Try a 30 second battery pull, and see what gives...
    12-13-08 05:43 AM
    I would get the BB alarm but I'm a cheapo and would rather not spend the money.

The batt pull didn't work, WTF.

12-13-08 02:56 PM
    In your Active Audio Profile, what are the settings next to Calendar?
    12-13-08 07:49 PM
    Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. I did everything including bat pull. Nothing worked. I finally deleted the event on my calendar and added it again with the same parameters. It worked. Reminder sound every day since.
    12-13-08 09:12 PM
    I ended up having to place a reminder on it, I set it to 5 mins so technically it goes off at 310, but whatever it works now for no reason, stupid smrt phone...

01-06-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD