So I'm having problems with my calendar items disappearing. They stay for about a week and then I lose everything older than a week. I don't have the option of 'wireless synchronization' in the options. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'd like to keep past appts!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 11:27 PM
    In your Calendar Options there is a setting to "Keep calendar items for xx days". See if maybe this is set to 7 days.
    08-05-10 09:59 AM
    The biggest limitation on the 8330 is its memory. I recommend that you set your calendar 'keep appointments' to the minimum of 15 days. This will help keep your memory from dropping too low. Same with email.
    08-05-10 10:06 AM
    I have it set to keep for 30 days. And only 7 days for email. So if / when my memory drops too low will it delete my calendar items?
    08-05-10 12:00 PM
    That can happen, along with other mysterious and random actions.
    08-05-10 03:16 PM
    Hey guys, I'm having the same issue. I have my email set to 7 days and it keeps them indefinitely... and i have my calendar set to forever and it will randomly delete old appointments.

Is there a fix for this??? VERY VERY frustrating!!

I have a 8330 on Boost Mobile (Sprint).

Any idea if the 8530 would fix this issue?
    01-25-11 10:28 AM
    I totally ended up finding a sure fire fix to this problem. I ditched the POS BB and got a Droid X Problems no more
    01-25-11 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD