So after almost missing two important appts I realized my whole calendar had disappeared! What the heck could cause this? Also, now, when I put a new item in it defaults to a mail acct I don't really use when it used to default to my yahoo.com acct in my calendar...what did I do wrong? (Other than not backing up in quite a while...)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 05:18 PM
    Backing up is your friend. I am not sure why your calendar appts were wiped, have you tried a battery pull to see if that helps to restore them? Have you check in your options to see what your default email account is set to? Go to Options (on your phone) > Advanced Services > Default Services and make sure your yahoo calendar is set there.

Try and set a reminder, or something, to remind yourself to backup. That is what I had to do before I got in the habit of doing so by myself.
    06-25-10 12:56 PM
    Thanks for the help with the default calendar acct - fixed that - batt pull didn't work with the calendar, oh well, I did set up reminders to sync everything so hopefully if it happens again ill be prepared haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD