Hi I upgraded to the Orange OS-- thanks to everyone here for the informative posts and support- I finally got up the courage to do it yesterday. I didn't want to brick my BB or my SIM card.

on BIS, Tmobile curve 8320.

Everything's working great except my file free memory is only 15270072. I do notice a little memory leak, but it's a decent tradoff to get the new features.
    2 questions:

1) Is 12-15 a ok memory amount to run at daily? Should I target 20 or higher? Will speed be affected at around 10 mb free?

2) my main problem with the upgrade is the calendars. I have 9 email addresses. 1 is my main one from a domain I set up. 1 is the ISP supplied one which I never use. My calendar has decided that all my calendar entries should go under that ISP email. I want them to go under my custom domain name. How can I change the settings for those ***existing*** calendar entries?

I think I did change the default calendar setting to use my custom domain name/email for future calendar entries under Options> Advandced > Default services for both CICAL & CMIME (is that what I did?)

3) I haven't synced yet to Outlook 2003, but I hope there won't be a problem. I use this for my personal use and have all my calendar entries under the main profile-- I didn't even know I could have multiple calendars in Outlook.

Thanks all!!
    07-30-08 08:11 AM
    1. yes. yes. no. there is no "swap file" like a computer, so speed is based on hardware alone.
    2. you answered your own question.
    3. that's not a question.
    07-30-08 09:18 AM
    thanks

A) my main question that still remains is how can I change the email associated with the exisitng calendar entries from that of my ISP's email to my custom domain email?

rephrased #3 as a question

B) will there be a problem syncing my 9 BB emails to 1 outlook 2003 profile?
    07-30-08 09:43 AM
    so I synced with outlook and the DM wanted to delete all my calendar entries from outlook. plus they are not showing in my BB today screen, I guess because the calendar entries are not in the default email account anymore.

can anyone help me?
    07-30-08 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD