first time blackberry user having some difficulties. main reason for obtaining the new 8310 curve (att) was the claendar/planner option. have carried a seperate pocket calender for ball games, practices, girls scouts, wife's work schedule with a non smart phone for several years and thought i should eliminate one item from my pocket.

anyway, what PC based calender program can i use and transfer the data to the bb calender? would the transfer be via the usb cable? i'm not the most tech savy person, so some help would be appreciated.
    01-28-08 11:18 AM
    If you use outlook, you can sync to that with Desktop manager and usb cable, or you can use google calender, and google sync to get it on your BB wirelessly.
    01-28-08 11:30 AM
    MS Outlook works seamlessly with the BB.
    01-28-08 11:33 AM
    thanks. looks like im going after outlook software. my laptap only has outlook express (old) and it didn't seem to work.
    01-28-08 02:31 PM
    go for outlook calendar and once you load it you can sync from the computer to your Blackberry. You can add appointments on the BB and or Outlook then when you get back to your computer you can sync it up and it is in both places. To sync my calendar takes 2 minutes. It is awesome. It has not lost a date yet
    01-28-08 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD