I have the 8330 curve and I really like my phone.
    What I don't care for is how the calendar works and there are no emoticons.
    Any suggestions? If I have to, I can continue to use what I have but I sure would like something a with a bit more "pizzazz"
    09-01-10 08:56 PM
    Well what don't you like about the calender, and if you use a hybrid your phone will have emoticons. Not just on BBM either, also through texting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 07:35 AM
    When you're using BBM press the SYM key and scroll down to see your emoticons. What about the calendar don't you like?
    09-02-10 08:11 AM
    Yes all the emticans are under the symbol button, once you press the button, just scroll down the list and you will see many many emoticans.

09-02-10 09:08 AM
    Yeah, but I think he wants it for texting too. On 4.5 their isn't no emoticons when texting if I remember correctly. Like I stated before just get a BBTweaks hybrid. You won't regret it

09-02-10 10:37 AM
    with regards to a hybrid to get emoticons...are there any hybrids that are still 4.5? I am a little nervous about cramming 5.0 onto my curve. I am originally from the storm world, so the idea of going back to memory loss problems doesn't exite me.
    09-03-10 08:45 PM
    Well if I remember correctly, after I put the hybrid on I think I still had the same memory as I did with 4.5. I use the BBTweaks.com hybrids.

09-03-10 10:45 PM
    I took the leap last night, so far having 5.0 again rules.
    09-04-10 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD