I have the VZN 8330 and have not been able to get appointments scheduled on my phone (or on my laptop) to synch up w/ ea. other. I have not loaded (and for now don't want to if I don't have to) the desk top manager on to my laptop. Even so, some of my appointments have downloaded from email account to my phone....but are only those that people have invited me to...anything I've manually added to outlook or phone haven't synched. Is there a way to make this happen w/o tethering it to my laptop? And why is it only updating invited meetings?

Is there a way to synch contacts (back and forth) over the air w/o tethering to desktop manager?

FYI....I've tried re-booting, re-sending service books and I've searched through the forums and haven't been able to find anything that answers these questions. If you could point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful!!!
    07-24-08 08:24 AM
    You can't sync contacts OTA unless you are using BES. BES provides OTA sync for appointments, tasks, memos, contacts, and email. For BIS users, only email syncs OTA. You have to use Desktop Manager to sync appointments, contacts, tasks, and notes.
    07-24-08 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD