Anyone know of a good application to enhance the calendar to make it more like an agenda keeper? I'm just not happy with the way it is formatted.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    03-31-08 02:13 PM
    Mmmm, I'd be interested in this too. I just set the View Options to Agenda but I wish it had more features.
    03-31-08 02:19 PM
    Add me to the list. I was a former Palm OS user and loved a program called Agendus. I am so in hope that someone comes up with something close to that. I use my BB to run my nail salon and keep all my appointments. Although I have gotten used to the rinky dink calendar app that comes with BB, I would love something more sophisticated.
    03-31-08 02:53 PM
    to the rinky dink calendar app that comes with BB
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love it...best way to describe it.

I too loved Agendus and miss it dearly. Matter of fact I have been getting in trouble at work for I no longer use my smartphone's calendar/tasks and my management of such is horrible. This thing doesn't have alarm and if it does it's so ******** complex and annoying to set up that I miss it. The tasks even though completed remain on the list and not necessarily under the ones that are not. I also miss my color codes
    04-01-08 04:32 PM
    Ah, St. Maarten, such a nice place!!! When I visit St. Maarten, I just turn off the phone and forget about it.
    04-01-08 06:03 PM
    Lol...small world huh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-08 07:03 PM
    Lol...small world huh
    (Dude, why are my posts not being posted the first time around from my BB )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-08 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD