Aloha All;
    i just bought a new 8330 a week or so. I really like it except the calendar.
    I am self employed (small business, just me) and i manage vacation rental properties. I use outlook calander and google calander now on my pc but am looking for a way have mulitple calanders (so that i can have one calander per house, hopfully color coded, and then show up on one main master calendar on my BB.

Any suggestions?
    10-29-08 03:25 PM
    I know you can have a calendar per email address if that helps. Also check out Agendus for BB. I think it allows multiple calendars. Not sure, cause it's been several months since I stopped using it when I switched from Palm to BB.
    10-29-08 03:29 PM
    Any decent PIM should allow you to set categories to your appointments. You can then set a color and icon to that category and quickly see the difference. Will still be on one calendar, but can be filtered to narrow down the display.

I for one never cared for Agendus due to it use of the notes field to store it's information. I use the note field of my appointments and task and didn't appreciate Agendus trashing my data.

Take a look at Pocket Informant and Papyrus should be arriving to the BlackBerry in the very near future as another option.

I would trial a decent PIM and see what you prefer. Just with Agendus, I would backup your PIM data based on way that the Palm and Windows Mobile versions stores information.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD