OK my wife and I both have 8330 and we wanted to know if there is a way to sync OUR calanders together? So when I put something on mine it also shows up on hers and the same if she does it. Any ideas?
    02-16-10 06:52 AM
    in a related topic, How come anything I put in my calendar a few weeks back, disappears when I go back to look for it?
    02-16-10 07:02 AM
    ....if you use the Google app calander can it sync with 2 calanders?
    02-16-10 07:28 AM
    in a related topic, How come anything I put in my calendar a few weeks back, disappears when I go back to look for it?
    It would be better to start a new thread rather than hijacking this one. But check this setting: Calendar > MenuKey > Options > General Settings > Scroll to Actions > Keep Appointments = xx days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 08:28 AM
    I use google calendars and their sync product.

In google we set up two calendars (actually more, like my football schedule that she didn't care about) Wife has a calendar which she has given me read capability. I've given wife read capability to my calendar.

Using google's sync on the BB - I set it to sync both calendars to the BB.

That way you've got it in your BB, her BB, and on the Google calendars.

John
    02-16-10 12:31 PM
    so Google calenders is on your PC then you sync all 3 calenders?
    02-16-10 01:20 PM
    He set up a google calender on the google site and loaded google sync to sync them to his bb. You can edit setup or whatever but the calendar is on googles server..
    02-16-10 03:40 PM
    The simplest and easy way to do this, cuz my wife and i do it all the time.

When you schedule an appointment..hit your menu button and go to invite intendee..select the email address associate with your wife's blackberry and save the appointment.

once you save the appointment and email is sent to your wife's blackberry giving her an option to accept the invite, once she does it is saved in her calender with the same settings as yours (i.e reminders, note/comments etc.)

and even if you have to change or update the schedule appointment, it will give you an option to send and update to the intendees so that each person will have the current information.
    02-17-10 10:25 AM
    I second the invite attendee advice. I do it between my work computer and my BB and I send appts to others this way and it works GREAT!!!
    02-17-10 07:28 PM
    Wow this sounds great, so when I enter appt info on the google website, where do I go to get the BlackBerry sync thing for my BlackBerry ?

02-17-10 09:31 PM
    Wow this sounds great, so when I enter appt info on the google website, where do I go to get the BlackBerry sync thing for my BlackBerry ?

Go to:

m.google.com
    and download the Google Mobile App or just the parts you want (calendar, sync, etc.).
    02-18-10 09:18 AM
    Google Sync is all you need for what you are looking for. This allows you to sync your calendar and contacts between your BB and Google. No need to download the entire Google Mobile App.
    02-18-10 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD