Ok so I have been looking arund and cant seem to find an answer to my problem. My calander will only show the dates on the today screen unless I open one of todays events and change something in it and change it back to what it was and then save the item. Then when I return to the home screen evey event in my calander for that day shows the times? Shouldn't the times show for that day once you pass midnight each night? Also it used to show all day appointments on my phone until my office upgraded my computer and now it will not show those. I saw one post that said to just list the all day event as a time from 6am to 11pm but there has got to be a way to get the alld ay events to show up??? Sorry if this has been covered and I have overlooked it somewhere
    02-24-08 01:50 AM
    All day events do not show up on the today screen. The Today screen will show your two next upcoming timed events. If they occur today, it will show the starting time. If they do not occur today, it will show the date they occur, not the time. By the way, I am assuming you are talikning about the Today screen on Themes, not the calendar?
    02-24-08 11:55 AM
    Thats what is crazy. It does nto show the times for what is happening today it shows todays date. The only way my home screen will show what time something happens today is if I edit one of the listings and then change it back and re-save it. Then it will show the time for thwe two upcoming appointments.
    02-24-08 05:02 PM
    Have you treid a battery pull?
    02-24-08 05:44 PM
    Yep the battery pull does not do anything different.
    02-24-08 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD