Yeah good decision all around. You will be very very happy.

Touch screens have + and - but some love those types of devices... Give it a few more years and they will be all set.. As for the OS.. well that is another can of worms. Just be glad you got a solid and stable device

Good luck.
    03-17-09 10:03 AM
    I just recently upgraded to my 8330 and a close friend of mine who upgrades at the same time went with the Storm instead-he always has to have the newest and greatest phone. I instantly fell in love with the Curve hands down and when I started messing around with his Storm, I was so happy I didn't fall into that trap. Sure I can type on the full touch screen keyboard but it is so much slower than the Curve. We talk through BB messenger all the time, I type a whole paragraph the whole time is says he's talking and it's only a sentence from his side lol. Curve all the way!!
    03-17-09 02:03 PM
    Guess I'll jump in too as a former Storm user.

I really liked a lot of the features of the Storm. The big screen was really a plus for web browsing.

Unfortunately in the end though, it wasn't enough to keep it.

Having the tactile keyboard is a plus. Also not having to deal with the screen changing orientation at the wrong time is good too.

I'll probably look at the 9630 when it comes out. But for right now my trusty 8330 will be my buddy.
    Last edited by wetherb67; 03-23-09 at 12:49 PM.
    03-23-09 10:49 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD