So I'm sitting here with my Curve plugged in to charge and I keep hearing a key on my phone being pressed. I look over and the # key is on the screen. I hit clear and go back to the Today screen. A minute later it happens again! Just 1 # sign. It doesn it again, ##*. I unplugged it and it froze. I did a battery pull and it did the same thing immediately! ##* then the phone went black! HELP!
    01-23-09 06:00 PM
    haha thats a riot...
    01-23-09 06:07 PM
    I'm glad you find humor in my haunted phone, haha
    01-23-09 06:08 PM
    try a battery pull
    01-23-09 06:10 PM
    So I'm sitting here with my Curve plugged in to charge and I keep hearing a key on my phone being pressed. I look over and the # key is on the screen. I hit clear and go back to the Today screen. A minute later it happens again! Just 1 # sign. It doesn it again, ##*. I unplugged it and it froze. I did a battery pull and it did the same thing immediately! ##* then the phone went black! HELP!
    If it's still under warranty i would take it in and make them exchange it if your close to a main store let a tech look at it , maybe you have something stuck under the edge of that key and any movement even if very slight sets it off. Hope you solve your problem.
    01-23-09 06:12 PM
    I pulled the battery a few times with no luck. The last time I did it it seemed to clear it up. If it happens again I'll def bring it in. Thanks!
    01-24-09 11:09 AM
    Personally, I'd call over a priest and have him perform an exorcism. LOL, JK!! Seriously though, I'd definitely take it back to the store and see if they'll replace it (if it is still under warranty), or fix it if you have insurance. Just be careful that it doesn't like jump out of your pocketbook and attack the repair guy. LOL!!
    01-24-09 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD