everytime I go to the browser I get this screen..." a problem occured while trying to render the page" I called verizon and new service books were sent, I also deleted a few apps that I have recently loaded.. this has been for the past 3+hours... I'm running 4.3......127 os... help????

if I pull the battery it allows me one shot at the browser.. then everytime afterthat page(or any page) it wont browse....
    07-01-08 11:48 AM
    Mine, on AT&T has been "server is busy" for the past 30-45 minutes not letting me browse also... figured it was some server problem like it said.
    07-01-08 11:53 AM
    Ive been having the same problem myself...and i'm with verizon....ugh~
    Well earlier today, I pulled the battery and it seems to be working again...so hopefully it stays that way...
    07-01-08 11:53 AM
    Hmmmm interesting.. I will wait until later to do anymore deleting. I wonder if there is a problem and verizon wouldn't say?

although it is weird that after a battery pull it lets me to a page but only one??? after that no more pages come up.

my curve is less than a month old so the tech rep said they would give me a new one if it's broke.... hopefully it's not, O have a gelskin on it and not sure if it would stick again
    07-01-08 12:11 PM
    Hmmmm interesting.. I will wait until later to do anymore deleting. I wonder if there is a problem and verizon wouldn't say?

although it is weird that after a battery pull it lets me to a page but only one??? after that no more pages come up.

my curve is less than a month old so the tech rep said they would give me a new one if it's broke.... hopefully it's not, O have a gelskin on it and not sure if it would stick again

That sounds like a cached page. If the page you are requesting, like your home page, is in the Browser cache, that is what you would see.

The main problem appears to be data connection fault.

I wonder if there is a problem and verizon wouldn't say? ...
    LOL, let me tell you a story about carriers and troubleshooting connection failures. I was responsible for the serial data network across the Province. When a connections failed, the whole circuit went down. That requires an immediate response.

My responsibility was the hardware after the connection, carrier had the signal quality responsibility.

First action, advise carrier of a fault. Carrier agrees to test circuits and report back in minutes. Carrier confirms signal quality, now it is my responsibility to moblize the techs to attend, all offices affected. They run the diagnostics, look for broken cables and report back a clean bill of health.

Call the carrier back, get escolated to the real techs and 5 min. later, we were back.

Of course they lied to you, that is SOP.
    Last edited by Stoner; 07-01-08 at 12:32 PM.
    07-01-08 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD