I have the 8320 Curve(t-mobile) and when I am on the browser on a website there is a box that pops up saying" browser is old , please upgrade new browser" I then checked for new updates and upgrades on my phone, there was nothing to upgrade. I have the orignal browser that came with the phone. Is there a browser that I need or anyone recommend something better?
    02-12-10 05:37 PM
    The native browser is what it is. The only way that you can change the native browser, is to update the OS and even then the browser will be pretty much the same as the one you have.

Are you sure that it wasn't asking you to upgrade to the newest flash player? If that's the case, your out of luck. There is no flash for BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 06:02 PM
    Yes sir or lady I own a curve 8330. I was having the same promblem with my phone, google browser's for blackberry phones and BOLT; that's the name of the browser I downloaded. "BOLT"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 06:05 PM
    +1 on Flash content being the reason why you got the message to update your browser. Tsk, tsk for visiting that pr0n website.
    02-12-10 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD