It's already set to Internet Browser.
    Too weird. When I change my browser to wap under the General Properties, the extra options disappear under Browser Config just as you experience.

Maybe try and switch between the two a couple of time under the General Properties. Saving each time. Who know the qwirks the OS's have.

Or reinstall the OS.
    08-16-08 09:17 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Just happen to have this link in the clipboard.

No clip board on a fruity device, pity. Next time, let the Canucks define the perfect OS ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-08 09:23 PM
    haha

Thanks for all your help guys. I'll take in to a Rogers tomorrow and see what's up or else reinstall the OS.

This may be a dumb question, but if I reinstall the OS, will I have to re-add all my friends on blackberry messenger?
    08-16-08 09:31 PM
    No. The first step is a backup of your data and settings. The last step does a re-install.

You finish with exactly the same configuration you started. BlackBerry does really nice software. Just what you expect from a Canuck.

08-16-08 09:39 PM
    Sorry Husker, I'm baffled - although my wife would tell you that's my natural state. I know I had trouble editing my home screen - it was the same thing, too. It started going to TMobile's shopping page. But the reset default option changed it back to BlackBerry's home page. Just wondering, what was your default page? And it wouldn't allow you to reset the default page? That's wierd. I don't think any of us could even recreate that problem. Say, why don't you have unlimited data- if that's not too personal?

08-16-08 10:12 PM
    It takes me to the blackberry homepage on my internet browser, but it won't let me edit that homepage option to something else.

Canada is arguably the worst country in the world when it comes to getting a phone plan. I'm $25 a month just for 4 mb data. I don't even think we are offered unlimited data up here. I could be wrong, but if we were, it would be like $100 a month.

Man oh man
    08-16-08 11:23 PM
    You were able to change it to the BB page? That's a start. I believe if you go to your menu key from the place you want to be your homepage, you can select the use current option. Have you tried that yet?

08-17-08 01:08 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD