I have to hard boot my phone a couple of times a day to keep my browser working. It will be doing fine, then it request forever....then gives connection error. All updates and service books are up to speed as far as I can tell. Anyone else with these issues? Looking to repair it or down-grade. Open to suggestions....Thanks
    05-29-09 07:30 PM
    Have you tried clearing your cache?

Menu - options - cache operations (I clear everything but pushed contebt).

And as always, what is your file free memory?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 07:51 PM
    Just curious as to why you don't clear pushed content? I do this everytime...
    05-29-09 07:53 PM
    Just curious as to why you don't clear pushed content? I do this everytime...
    Because I'm not sure what it is. I am under the impression its something we need (hence the prompt asking if you're sure you want to delete it. SD, if I'm misinformed please tell me.

But let's not hijack this thread either LOL !
    05-29-09 08:02 PM
    cleaned it up several times.....I have memory set at 12mb
    05-29-09 08:06 PM
    I like .160 a lot better than .138, you might want to give .160 a try.
    05-29-09 08:15 PM
    trying to download .160 now, but for some reason it keeps telling me that the software on device is newer.....I've even deleted old loader files....oh well I will keep pushing
    05-29-09 08:17 PM
    Post your download question here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...52/index7.html

05-29-09 09:01 PM
    You get the pushed content built up from applications updating, and data going back and forth. I clear this everytime and notice nothing different. There is plenty of others who will say the same...
    05-29-09 09:04 PM
    You get the pushed content built up from applications updating, and data going back and forth. I clear this everytime and notice nothing different. There is plenty of others who will say the same...
    Then I will try it. I've just never gotten around to finding out what it is. Thanks SD.

05-29-09 09:09 PM
    No problem, when you do a battery pull or download an application, or using the browser heavily, this will occur...
    05-29-09 09:11 PM
    cleaned it up several times.....I have memory set at 12mb
    On .138, my file free never went below 30. Hopefully .160 will fix your issue, but I'm wondering, what apps you have installed on your device?

05-29-09 09:13 PM
    I have deleted most of the apps and still have the problem. Still can't get .160 dn loaded at the moment. Guess I will have to remove all RIM software and reload it again
    05-29-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD