I know there is opera mini and bolt, not sure if there are any others. But how many people use a diff brower than the blackberry one that's already on the phone? And do you like it better??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 10:44 AM
    I use Opera Mini and the BB browser. Opera is nice if the site doesn't have mobile site because it let's you view the page without any distortion. When service is lacking Opera works better than BB.

10-31-09 11:20 AM
    I have all three (bb,opera mini and bolt) and use all of them enough to keepb them. I use the bb browser to read the forums because I like to use the full site and it works well. Have to use bolt to log on to my Sprint account at Sprint.com and I use opera for some of the other sites that the bb browser doesn't handle too well. Until there is a dominant flash enabled browser available I really can't see a reason to not have all three. They are free to d/l and don't take up that much memory. My only issue is there doesn't seem to be a way to clear the cache in either bolt or opera mini I can only delete history and cookies.
    10-31-09 11:24 AM
    I use bb and opera mini basically as others have mentioned because of different webpage formats. I also think opera mini is a bit faster than bb.
    10-31-09 07:37 PM
    I used to use opera exclusively. Now I went back and now use the BB browser. It runs a little faster and is quicker at scrolling than the opera browser on the sites that I frequent.

10-31-09 07:44 PM
    +1 for Bolt, but it's all I need anyway.
    10-31-09 08:31 PM
    +2 for Bolt. When I got my BB, Opera was having problems installing ( I really don't remember what the issue was) so I went with Bolt instead. I keep thinking I might try Opera again one of these days... it's on my list of things to procrastinate...
    10-31-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD