this question is for anyone out there with verizon using 8330 curve have had any luck logging into citibank website?

my 2nd phone is an 8330
    02-19-09 11:14 PM
    Maybe try asking in the verizon section of the forums..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 11:19 PM
    I pulled up information on your request, and it appears that the access problem is on Citibanks'
    end. There have been a number of problems reported for the last couple of weeks according to a quick scan I just did. Hasn't been resolved yet that I could find.

02-19-09 11:19 PM
    I pulled up information on your request, and it appears that the access problem is on Citibanks'
    end. There have been a number of problems reported for the last couple of weeks according to a quick scan I just did. Hasn't been resolved yet that I could find.

yeah, wiered thing that i was capable to log into to it 2week ago or so with opera mini. now my other question is, since im running .77 on my phone can i download 131 and install it into my verizon phone even though the os is for sprint? is there anything special i need to do
    Last edited by konstantine21; 02-19-09 at 11:30 PM.
    02-19-09 11:28 PM
    You will have to delete the vendor xml file, since the OS is for sprint and not vzw.. To delete the vendor.xml file you go to my computer-disc c-commmon files-program files- research in motion-apploader- scroll to the bottom and you should see vendor.xml file.. Just delete the whole file

02-19-09 11:33 PM
    You will have to delete the vendor xml file, since the OS is for sprint and not vzw.. To delete the vendor.xml file you go to my computer-disc c-commmon files-program files- research in motion-apploader- scroll to the bottom and you should see vendor.xml file.. Just delete the whole file

thanks boss , much appreciated help....
    02-19-09 11:37 PM
    No problem

02-19-09 11:39 PM
    now i may be more of a tick here now, what other files do you guys delete to gain more memory out of the phone.
    02-19-09 11:40 PM
    You can use crackmem to delete unnecessary apps and files you don't need.. Search crackmem on crackberry and you should find it..

02-19-09 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD