My trackball doesn't work when i want to use it to select. What i mean is that, it can move around the screen but when i want to actually choose something it doesnt work. For example if my phone's screen is blank and i try to use the trackball to bring it back it doesnt work but using any other key works fine. Has this happened to anyone? I'm pretty worried because it just started happening randomly and this phone is pretty new.
    07-19-08 01:20 AM
    I've had multiple problems with my trackball, I was told to use canned air and spray it into the trackball. I haven't had any problems since.
    07-19-08 01:29 AM
    how old is the phone? is the ball discolored? it may be dirty......or broken...........however....

1. battery pull
    2. clean your BALLz
    3. call your provider
    4. Viking funeral for broken parts
    07-19-08 03:03 AM
    Ugh!!! i don't know how to post my own messages i'm not a forum person but my whole trackball is broken meaning everything holding the trackball together is apart and i cant get it back so is there a way to put it together without buying a new one? and sorry for posting my problems..please please reply back
    09-19-08 10:48 PM
    i swear this is the third thread ive read with similar problems
    09-19-08 10:55 PM
    My silver ring cracked when I dropped my BlackBerry on the groumd. I jus ordered on the web a replacement. It sold for $6.00 but I had to pay tax plus 2 day shiiping. The only con so far is it took 3 days to process the order.
    Another source is cnn.cn but for me in the US it was going tpo cost too much in shipping. I know ebay is another great place to look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-08 06:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD