Woke up this morning with a fully functional 8330. Then when I got back to my dorm after a full day of performing community service (no B.S., starting to doubt if karma exists) and it's shot. I have no water damage and haven't dropped the thing in over 3 months. I get a phone call, it registers on screen, but none of the face buttons cause anything to happen. I get BBMs, it says I have them, but cant read them because, again, none of the buttons work. Stranger yet, the track pad is responsive, I just can't click with it. I've pulled the battery 3 times and am currently separating the two, with the hope that the distance will cause them to reconcile their differences.
    I have no insurance and am not due for an upgrade for upwards of a year. Please tell me someone's had this happen to them before and I don't have to revert back to my Storm.
    10-31-09 03:36 PM
    If the BB is less than 12 months old, you can get it exchanged under warranty, as long as the moisture indicators are ok.

Back everything up using Desktop Manager, including third party apps using BBSAK or the procedure here in CB:

RIMGeeks.com • Index page

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/upda...updated-53201/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD