So i have had it for about a week now.. when i first got it. the first two days everything was super fast.. now its like everything is lagged.. when i click to send sms, it freezes, and then goes to send... when i go to certain apps, it freezes, and then loads... everything is like lagging right now. i have rebooted it, but no luck...
    Any ideas?
    04-16-09 04:15 PM
    just did both... still laggy.. idk what to do
    04-16-09 05:26 PM
    how do you wipe it clean and fresh reload? im sorry i just bought it im still learning haha
    04-16-09 06:19 PM
    was it fast before and after you loaded new app's? did you see a difference after you loaded the app's? do you have lots of music, pictures, or other media? if you do, do you have a media card?
    04-16-09 06:27 PM
    You can do a memory clean by going to options security and then memory cleaning enable it and you'll get a icon. Also try deleting old messages that will speed up your sms I believe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 06:34 PM
    how do you wipe it clean and fresh reload? im sorry i just bought it im still learning haha
    im not sure you need to wipe it just yet. what is your file free? options>status
    Last edited by kwmksavage; 04-16-09 at 06:42 PM.
    04-16-09 06:34 PM
    try deleting un-needed emails/texts/clear your browser cache(in browser menu>options>cache operations>clear all fields)/un-needed themes and apps. also, make sure you are closing out of apps correctly.. press menu>exit/close.
    04-16-09 06:37 PM
    a wipe would be the last resort for a newbie... i wouldnt suggest doing that right off the bat..
    04-16-09 06:38 PM
    Maybe change the amoun of time you keep messages from 30 days to 15.
    04-16-09 06:52 PM
    No one has mentioned this - but the curve's processor is ancient compared to newer phones (berries included). You are going to have to accept 'some' lag with this phone.

The lag drove me nuts at first. After spending all that money I wanted it to be zippy. But it IS an older phone model. And you'll eventually get used to it.

Just do what they say above, well I wouldn't wipe it clean. But the alt lglg, battery pull, memory cleaner, etc are all good ways to keep it as best as it is gonna get.

Welcome to CB btw

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 07:27 PM
    thanks for the welcome~! i had no idea there was even a site for the phone haha. i just ordered a red trackball and black ring for it, because im too lazy to dye it. $13 bucks isnt bad imo... i have the sprint red curve so im hoping it will look good! now all i know is which theme it is that shining (sp?) here on the forums has. i hate the sprint themes. i want my icons on the bottom instead of the left..
    04-16-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD