Each time I restart the 8310, battery pull, power down.. I get the following error at startup..

Uncaught Exception: Javalang Null pointerException

I hit ok, and it does its thing..

I was living with this, until yesterday when someone tried to send me a MMS mesage.. I kept getting the e-mail saying that it could not be delivered, and when I went to retrive it, all it did was flash somthing on the screen and left a message in my LOG file saying something about Java Error in bold lettering no less.

Dont ask me, I already deleted the log.. I would have to get another MMS to see if that was the case..
    06-30-08 12:32 PM
    Lots of things can cause this. I suggest that you check your File Free memoery via Options, Status. If you have less than 12Mb then you need to take action.

The first thing is, of course, a battery pull and then recheck the File Free memory.

Doing a full Backup/Restore using Desktop Manager 4.5 may help too.

The next thing is to start looking at any installed applications and remove them, one at a time until the error goes away.

A corrupt database or java module may be the problem but which one? So finally, you will need to reload the Operating System. If you need help with this, just say.
    06-30-08 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD