Kinda old mssg but hoping u can help me with this: can I buy ANY old Boost Mobile cell (like a MOTOROLA I215 I seen on Ebay for $1.99) activate it THEN about a month later, activate a Sprint 8330 that I can get off craigslist around here? Assuming I would use that month to crack the 8330 with new serivcebooks and all that jazz?

thx

Scott
    01-27-10 12:25 AM
    Answered in the thread you started.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 05:51 AM
    Anyone having trouble with the browser. I have it set to column view but the whole page loads up. I have to zoom three or four times to get the page where I can read it. Before I had the font on 10 and column view and it would be readable rigt away. I open another page and have to zoom zoom again.. Am I missing something in a setting or is this normal?

Never mind I was running a 4.5 dimension theme and it was the problem. I downloaded Nathans precision L theme and this thing is flying.... too cool that when you close or open apps it just expands...
    Last edited by plunkingtom; 01-28-10 at 06:41 PM.
    01-27-10 07:42 AM
    hey bud i just got someone to switch my sprint BB 8330 to boost but wasnt able to get the internet to work, just wanted to ask if you could help me get my BB up and running!
    04-08-10 10:21 PM
    boost said the meid and esn's are blocked from being on their network...(even if it is sprints towers) i tried to do this to but they said no go.... they will however except nextel phones. they just want you to buy the boost berry.
    04-08-10 10:38 PM
    Boost is not iden. Only on iden phones. Boost blackberrys work off of sprints cdma 3G evdo rev0. Why is it that people with the wrong info are the fastest to respond? The sprint blackberry switched over to boost may not have all the capability as a boost branded one. Boost blackberries are running OS 5xxx438. You really should talk to boost(always ask for a blackberry tech). You may be able to upgrade your OS and save yourself a lot of pain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 10:40 PM
    going to try and raise a sinking ship here.. any tutorials on how to flash a verizon 8330 to boost?
    04-18-10 09:43 AM
    Hightack- where do you find the service books for the 8830w/e.
    I've been looking for a bit now and I cant find a good source-

*8830WE Sprint to Boost.

Thanks
    07-08-10 01:17 PM
    Hightack- where do you find the service books for the 8830w/e.
    I've been looking for a bit now and I cant find a good source-

*8830WE Sprint to Boost.

Thanks
    This will work for the 8830 also.
    http://www.sprint2boost.com/s2b_8330.rar
    07-08-10 05:31 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD