I have had my Blackberry for a couple of months. My daughter had one before I got mine. Since then 3 other family members have gotten Blackberry's, all different kinds. I have to say that we now NEVER run out of a good conversation!! We all think we have the best, and can spend forever comparing and analyzing them. We go out for dinner and give each other the great 3rd party applications we discovered and freebies we have downloaded and no one want's to be outdone!

So, the moral of this story is if things are dragging, conversations are getting boring and you are looking to spice up that normally "just okay" relationship get Blackberrys!!
    08-05-08 05:26 PM
    Great story! In my case I get how to questions all the time this is okay though, as I feel loved
    08-05-08 05:39 PM
    Sounds exactly like my family!
    We have recently added our 5th BB to our little group - if we aren't talking about BB's, then we are conversing using our BB's!
    08-05-08 05:40 PM
    If only I could get my wife to give up her N95 . I've tried but she won't do it. It's probably because she found it on her own overseas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 05:40 PM
    The thing I am wondering... how many of these "family members" are on CB as well
    08-05-08 05:50 PM
    If only I could get my wife to give up her N95 . I've tried but she won't do it. It's probably because she found it on her own overseas.

Give her one for YOUR birthday. Tell her that her having one would just make your day!! lol
    08-05-08 05:52 PM
    We are the same - my dad and I have just got Curves, and my brother has an older bb (not sure the model) - I had a "online" conversation via our bbs the other day with them - one was in Indonesia, the other right on the other side of Australia. Technology never ceases to amaze me!

Love it
    08-05-08 06:32 PM
    Mammy...... good for you! That is great that so many of your family members are using BB's.

I am hoping to convert my husband in Jan. when his upgrade comes up! He says he will, but I will believe it when I see it. He isn't very techy, and doesn't even text. We will see!
    08-05-08 06:34 PM
    I wish my family would come over to the blackberry side of life but the sidebrick still reigns supreme...its funny tho every time we have birthdays everyone plays with my curve for such long times that I start to bust out cold sweats from the withdrawl syndrome haha

08-05-08 06:52 PM
    what a great story!! i wish my mom would just buy one. she keeps complaining and saying how she wishes that she could check her email on the go. i keep telling her. "BUY A DAMN BLACKBERRY ALREADY!" i don't understand why she's still using her little flip phone.
    08-05-08 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD