Hello all. I am still new here so please forgive me. I just received an invitayion to use the the Bolt Beta Browser. In the email that was sent, it said to download it from my devices native browser. What do they mean bt that? I opened up my Rogers browser and typed in the address I was instucted to use, but it came back as expired. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did send off an email to their support divsion and they responded that they would get back to me.
    01-19-09 12:54 AM
    Send another request. When the email arrives go to the
    link for the Unsigned version, highlight that link - DO NOT CLICK IT,
    press menu and select copy. Open your browser and paste that
    address in the address bar and you should be set.
    01-19-09 01:00 AM
    Thanks Amazing Graceless. I did as you instructed and my browser said no results could be found. I think I will make another request for the Bolt Browser. Thanks again
    01-19-09 01:19 AM
    i had the same problem. tried to copy and paste it. keep getting "some issue in query: url expired" any ideas?
    01-19-09 01:22 AM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I was able to get it to load after 3 tries,but it never connected to the internet.mind you I'm a NOOB at this but I think I followed all proper procedures.I guess that's why its in Beta?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 03:42 AM
    If you had a problem installing the first time, request again, CLEAR YOUR CACHE BEFORE YOU PASTE THE NEW LINK INTO THE BROWSER. I had to request an invite 3 times before I got it installed.
    01-19-09 03:58 AM
    I had no problem clicking on the "Unsigned" version in the e-mail and it went to the BB browser and I d/l just fine.....Try another request...Should be fine ;-) I use the browser and while it's really fast and looks awesome it's still in beta and I am hoping they come out with an update soon to make the trackball scrolling smoother....

V
    01-19-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD