My wife doesn't have a BB, she has a LG AX260(Scoop)
    I can transfer sounds and pics etc to her phone, but she cannot transfer to mine. She gets an error saying devise doesn't support vCard
    Anyone know anything about it.

Also any sound i send her cannot be set as a ringtone, is it locked by alltel or justwrong format.
    Well anyway maybe this should be in a LG forum, but if anyone has any info, gladly appreciate.
    04-28-09 12:32 AM
    My wife doesn't have a BB, she has a LG AX260(Scoop)
    I can transfer sounds and pics etc to her phone, but she cannot transfer to mine. She gets an error saying devise doesn't support vCard
    Anyone know anything about it.

Also any sound i send her cannot be set as a ringtone, is it locked by alltel or justwrong format.
    Well anyway maybe this should be in a LG forum, but if anyone has any info, gladly appreciate.
    Not sure why the first part isn't working... As for the ringtone question, it's not locked per-se, but on CDMA non-smartphones, the content filesystem (ringtones, apps, etc.) is locked down, it's a limitation of the standardized filesystem that Qualcomm utilizes. Only phones that don't use the standardized filesystem such as Smartphones and some Motorola phones can get around this. Even the Motos in many cases are locked down by the carrier so that they aren't able to transfer files from the memory card into the content folder. The only way to get a ringtone or app onto a standard fs CDMA phone aside from a data cable and Qualcomm's internal software is through a data connection, use a free download service, or a web uploader utility or something of that sort.
    04-28-09 01:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD