OK, I finally got me 8330 today. I'm as happy as a 10 year old at Christmas with a brand new bike.

Overall, I've been pretty successful at getting things squared away. Email is OK and I can connect to the internet successfully too. However, I have 2 problems that I haven't figured out yet.

FIRST: I ride a motorcycle and I have a Garmin Zumo 550 GPS that has Bluetooth abilities to connect to my phone. On my old phone, I didn't have any issues. I could send and receive calls just fine. I tried to pair my 8330 and I was successful at that too. BUT, then I pulled out my second cell phone (work) and called my 8330. It rang just find but it didn't transfer the call to my Zumo. Anyone want to try this one on?

SECOND: I haven't figured out how to send TEXT MESSAGES yet. Or, how to save TEXT MESSAGE ADDRESSES. Any help here would be appreciated too.

Lastly, just as I've read here on the forum, I can see how I could quickly become addicted to this thing. I suppose the more I learn about it, the more I'll get involved.

Thanks,
    Bob
    08-05-08 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD