I've sent thousands of files by bluetooth, connected with computers, phones, pda's, and other blackberries many times with no problems. Now all of the sudden, my phone is having trouble with bluetooth. I was connecting to a friend's laptop, and it took forever for my phone to even find his computer. After it did, I attempted to send a song, and it said waiting for computer, then instantly gave a 'failed to find service" message. I have my visibility on. I have all the settings the same. Only new thing I have is a memory card, but that shouldn't have anything to do with the 'failed to find service' message. Any ideas for a fix? Tried a battery pull to no avail. Thanks...
    05-10-08 05:54 PM
    Unpair and re-pair
    05-10-08 06:08 PM
    thanks for the quick reply...I tried that already. I also tried to send to his phone and another person's phone and it gave me the same message...
    05-10-08 06:10 PM
    any ideas?
    05-11-08 12:16 AM
    Since you aren't getting any better ideas, at least take a look at this thread from last month. I found the MS knowledge base article that fixed my problem, which was on my laptop, not my blackberry. If the problem only occurs with your friend's laptop, it may be the same. In my case, I was looking for a laptop problem because I knew I'd broken my bluetooth capability by installing an incompatible driver. Hope this helps.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f42/no-...ervices-29172/
    05-11-08 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD