Just got my Verizon Curve. Paired it to my Motorola built in hands free kit in the car. On my old Q, if I was on the phone and got into the car and started it up, the call switched right over to handsfree. Not on the Curve. In fact, it seems like the Curve only looks for handsfree on power up-- and not continuosly-- I hope I am wrong. In the car, I've checked the bluetooth and it says connected, but unless I disconnect and re-connect, nothing comes out of the handsfree. Also, even when Handsfreee is connected and working, voice dial commands come out of the handset, not the handsfree-- then once the call connects I get handsfree-- any thoughts\ suggestions?

now the stupind question-- how do I move the icons around on the screen-- the "how to" icon is basicaly useless, and the addressbook or now Bluetooth if I need to hit it evertime would be more useful as one of the few initial desktop icons.

Thanks
    05-19-08 12:45 PM
    I know with my bluetooth headset my phone always find it, all I have to do sometimes is reactivate the headset(not the phone)
    try the setting in your "bluetooth set up"
    click on your device and then click the BB button on the left of the trackball and go to options.
    This may help you.
    As far as moving the icons, go to an icon hit the BB button and you will see that you can ove the icons or hide it there.
    05-19-08 01:01 PM
    Thanks for the prompt reply!

My options are set to:
    Discoverable -- yes
    Allow outgoing --Always
    Security level--- high
    Connect on power up-- yes

Anything wrong here?

Also-- on deleting emails-- when it says "Delete message" "on mailbox & handheld" or "on Handheld" what is the difference? What mailbox is it talking about? not my POP3 server-- I am confused!
    05-19-08 01:34 PM
    "on handheld and mailbox" deletes from your phone and your POP3 mailbox.
    05-19-08 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD