I bought my Curve the same week they came out for Verizon. I bought a Jabra JX10 series two a couple of weeks ago and everything was cool until today while leaving the VA hospital and got a call that didn't go to my phone. When I looked through the bluetooth option on the phone it said it was disabled and I had to enable it again (I had kepad lock on so it couldn't have done that by mistake). The same thing happened when I came back from the dollar store (I love cheap candy!). Can someone tell me what might be the problem?
    06-17-08 09:55 PM
    Bluetooth dropping can be a charging issue on the BT device, It could also be an issue with your phone but less likely. Delete the BT item and repair it with the phone. if that does not work see if you can borrow a BT headset from a friend and pair the device up with your curve. Try that but I would suspect a an issue with the headset.
    06-17-08 10:02 PM
    I did buy it from a pawn shop so... Thanks, I will give that a try!
    06-18-08 02:08 AM
    I was back at the va and I turned the phone on vibrate. That was when I saw the bluetooth icon missing I went back to the loud profile but the icon didn't come back. I then went to the bluetooth menu and connected it again. This is the only time that it happens is when I am here and need to turn my phone on vibrate.
    06-20-08 11:11 AM
    I'm not that experianced yet, but could it be a profile issue? Maybe when you switch between profiles when entering/exiting the hospitol... Just sn odea and I could be wrong of course

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-08 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD