Me and my wife are on Tmobile. I have the 8320 curve and she has the pearl. We searched and found each other and added each other to our list's. When she tries to send me a ring tone bluetooth it says " failed to find service" it says the same thing when I try to send to her. Both of our blue led's are on and it will find each other if we delete and research for bluetooth enabled devices. Encryption is disabled on both phones and trusted is set to always on both phones. The only thing that is off is Address book transfer. We have never been able to send anything back and forth using bluetooth. I have not tried to send to another branded phone of any sort.

WTF are we doing wrong? Any help is GREATLY appreciated we are majorly frustrated on this..

PLEASE HELLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!
    08-30-08 05:18 PM
    To receive a ringtone you need to go to the media icon and press menu and select 'receive using bluetooth'

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 05:36 PM
    Yes thanks I figured that out after about 2 flippin hours messin wigh it. Thanks for your reply it is greatly appreciated. I never thought you had to click receive I assumed that if your were paired this smartphone would figure it out lmao...... The curve is not as smart as I first thought lol...... Well anyway we know what ASSUME does... We got it again THANKS for your help..

Another awsome CRACKBERRY USER response what great people here...
    08-31-08 12:35 PM
    nope, thats why blackberrys are so secure against bluetooth hacking, cause you have to select receive before and file transfers can occur
    08-31-08 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD