I am new to this forum but here goes--I have all of my songs on my media card and am listening to them through my radio aux connection. I cant get my bluetooth headset to work when I make a call. The music stops and the screen says that I am connected but I cant hear anything through the headset or by listening to the phone itself. Also how do I handle an incoming call. Any help would be appreciated..
    07-10-08 09:12 AM
    You have to unplug the headset when you get an incoming call, then it should work. Another option is invest in the Motorolla S9 sterio Bluetooth headset. It allows you to listen to your music, and when you get a call, it functions as a Bluetooth device also. You are able to answer with the buttons on the side as well as adjust volume, pause, and skip tracks. You can do all this without ever having to do anything but hit a side button on the headset. It will even resume the music as soon as you end the call, and the best thing is, no wires.
    07-10-08 09:48 AM
    Option number two is stay wired and step to the VMODA line...........these produce amazing sound and are def worth the 100 bucks.........after having mine....until they have bluetooth with like sound I will stay wired.....
    07-10-08 10:06 AM
    are you saying that you have to unplug the connection to the vehicle mp3 player?
    07-10-08 12:15 PM
    Yes, if it is jacked in through the headphone port, you have to unplug that to be able to use your Bluetooth, or talk on the phone. I think that the jack and the speaker are wired the same, you can tell by having it play and pull the wire form the jack and it will continue playing over the phone's speaker.
    07-10-08 12:24 PM
    My choice for a bluetooth headset for listening to music is https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=DUPcpr3T

Good luck in finding what you want.
    07-10-08 12:47 PM
    If you can, hit the answer button, then the handsfree speaker. THe conversation should come through your car radio. You can speak normally and your caller should be able to hear you. (This works with my 8320 and 8310 jacked into 3 different vehicles)
    07-10-08 02:30 PM
    That would be great--thanks for the info--will try this morning-if you were making a call i guess you would place the call then hit the speaker button--great!!
    07-11-08 05:01 AM
    Ok tried it yesterday and it is the greatest--dont even have a need for the bluetooth headset in the car anymore--just plug the cord into the dash and plays all my music--when the phone rings, the music shuts off and press answer to listen through the radio and I guess the BB microphone picks up my voice. To make a call just go to the home screen and press the speed dial or the number and the music shuts off and it goes through the phone--works great!! thanks--cw
    07-12-08 06:36 AM
    I just found out last night about being able to hear the person through the car speakers, very cool!
    07-14-08 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD