Hello fellow addicts. I am looking for suggestions on a Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Heasdset. I have been reseraching this AM but cannot really find any reviews. So if you have a pair or can suggest a good pair I would greatly apprteciate it. I have the Motorola s9 headset but it is very uncomfortable due to my larger sized head. (Actually painful to wear) I leave in 1 week for a business trip to India and would really like to have a good pair of noise cancelling bluetooth headphones. TIA!
    08-22-08 07:59 AM
    The Blueant Z9I and new Jawbone are both reviewed on this site and highly recommended. I opted for the blueant to save a few bucks and so far I am very satisfied. Good luck
    08-22-08 08:34 AM
    The Blueant Z9I and new Jawbone are both reviewed on this site and highly recommended. I opted for the blueant to save a few bucks and so far I am very satisfied. Good luck

Thanks for the info. I probably should have clarified myself a little more. I have the jawbone II, it is excellent!! I am looking for a pair of headphones for music listening.
    08-22-08 10:04 AM
    Probably not what you're looking for but I use a Jabra BT3030

and paired it a set of Sennheiser ear buds.

Sounds pretty sweet. I found the oem ear buds that came with the Jabra didn't play loud enough.

With the Jabra, you can still take calls and you can match it with any headset you have that has a standard 3.5 mm plug.
    08-22-08 10:17 AM
    Plenty of good choices in the CB store. Here is a link:

http://shop.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 10:21 AM
    FWIW - I just bought the Plantronics P590E. I love it. The sound quality's great and the call quality's decent.
    08-22-08 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD