everytime i try to use blueapple.mobi i load the video it refreshes til its all loaded up and then when i click to play it i get an error saying

http error 502: bad gateway

"the gateway recieved an invalid response from the server when attempting to fulfill your request. please try loading a different page. contact your service provider if this problem persists"

ive tried taking the battery out and going back to it that still doesnt work... please help
    03-25-08 03:12 AM
    yea you have to save file......atleast for me and mine
    03-25-08 08:52 AM
    I think you're right....it gives you the option of the "preview" clip or the "full" clip and then you have to save it.
    03-25-08 11:46 AM
    Weird... I never have to save a video to play it. Maybe its a Curve thing???
    03-25-08 11:50 AM
    In the 8800 I had, the video would download and then you could view it and save it if you choose.
    In the curve the video has to be saved before downloading and viewing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-08 12:04 PM
    In the 8800 I had, the video would download and then you could view it and save it if you choose.
    In the curve the video has to be saved before downloading and viewing.

That's good to know as I was pondering about getting a Curve as a secondary BB. I use Blueapple.mobi quite often and that would be a big downfall.
    03-25-08 12:24 PM
    I have 8800 and do not have to save before viewing.
    03-26-08 03:57 PM
    I have 8800 and do not have to save before viewing.

Same here on my 8820.
    03-26-08 04:00 PM
    I have an 8310 and I was able to view a clip (about 4 minutes long) without downloading.
    03-26-08 04:06 PM
    I have the same issue. The site has never worked for me..

03-26-08 05:16 PM
    thanks everyone i will try to save the file to watch it, just seems like a lot of stupid steps just to watch videos then go back through and delete them if they arent what you want or something
    03-27-08 02:40 AM
    I can watch videos in the low frames low res version, but whenever I select the high res version which is like 4 megabytes it says "unsupported format" when I try to play it.

Speaking of a YouTube video on blueapple.mobi using the BB Browser not Opera
    03-27-08 02:52 AM
    Anyone? Can play the high res versions on blueapple? The regular ones have a really low framerate. I'm ok with low res but the framerate is poor
    03-27-08 04:34 AM
    Ok so I went back to see if I had given correct info.
    When on Curve and getting video from blueapple.mobi a lil pop up would appear saying OPEN, SAVE, CANCEL.

So you can choose Open without having to save and allow the video to download and you can then view and save if you wish.

So Garz, this is my corrected version. I had never tried the Open option before so posted wrong info above. The Curve is a great BB
    03-27-08 05:34 AM
    Yes Brendruis I can play the high res videos.
    03-27-08 05:35 AM
    I have also been able to play the high res videos.
    03-27-08 09:36 AM
    Interesting that they work.. I'll have to try it again. Were you guys using the Blackberry Browser or Opera 4 Mini when it worked?
    03-27-08 09:47 AM
    Sometimes I can open it directly, sometimes I have to save it, not sure if it depends what type of video it is or the size but usually if one doesnt work I can try the other and get it to work.
    03-27-08 10:59 AM
    Sometimes I can open it directly, sometimes I have to save it, not sure if it depends what type of video it is or the size but usually if one doesnt work I can try the other and get it to work.

I have noticed a lot of Curve owners say they have to save it before viewing.
    03-27-08 11:15 AM
    I use the BB browser.

03-27-08 12:59 PM
    I actually never even noticed there was a high-res option until I read this thread earlier... but I've tried several since then, and they all worked (and looked much better, going full fullscreen, not that cropped BS).

I don't have to save to view, lo-res works, and hi-res works.
    03-27-08 02:34 PM
    BB curve 8320
    keep getting this message

HHTp Error 502: Bad Gateway
    The gateway recieved an invalid response from the server when attempting to fulfill your request. Please try loading a different page

I've already cleaned the cache
    tried different videos and nothing happens

help
    03-27-08 08:12 PM
    i can only view the 10 sec clips where does everyone find the option to save?? im a 8320 user if that helps
    03-27-08 10:09 PM
    Yep, I can either play or save the hi-res videos from blueapple on my 8320. I have had errors trying to play saved video when low on memory. Be sure memory is adequate, battery pull if necessary...

03-27-08 10:51 PM
    a pop up doesnt come up for you tht says Open, Save, Cancel?

Also if you just choose the Open option when it's playing you can save it by using the BB symbol key and you would see save.
    03-28-08 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD