Can anyone point me in the right direction for an app to block calls and sms messages from certain numbers on my Blackberry Curvie 8310.

I heard callsblock v. 1.0.7 can block calls and sms but will this work with my curve. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    PSU12
    01-20-11 11:32 PM
    Can anyone point me in the right direction for an app to block calls and sms messages from certain numbers on my Blackberry Curvie 8310.

I heard callsblock v. 1.0.7 can block calls and sms but will this work with my curve. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    PSU12
    I use Call Control to block calls. It works well.
    01-21-11 12:17 AM
    Do you know how to block sms messages and phone calls in the same app, After reading about Call control I do not think it blocks sms?

Thanks,
    PSU12
    01-21-11 12:00 PM
    Do you know how to block sms messages and phone calls in the same app, After reading about Call control I do not think it blocks sms?

Thanks,
    PSU12
    On my 8330 you can block all messages from people and select accept from contacts only. Don't know if you have this option. Menu/Options/Security Options/Firewall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 05:44 PM
    Yes I have that ability, I just do not want to block all sms messages, just one particular individual from contacting me. I know I can block numbers from calling me with different apps, just now looking for a way to do the same with sms messages. If anyone has any other ideas please let me know, if not I guess Ill have to figure something out.

Thanks,
    PSU12
    01-22-11 01:14 PM
    Simplest way is to be direct and tell them to stop. Or change your number and don't give it to them!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-11 11:19 PM
    wkkkkkkk ^_^
    01-23-11 09:12 PM
    If you call your provider's CS, they should be able to block the number from calling/texting you.
    01-24-11 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD