I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Sometimes I get blank SMS messags there's no address or text. I have the Sprint 8330. Just was wondering if there's anyway to prevent that or what. Thanks for the help BlackBerrines. Still a rookie with one. If you can help. My pin is 30E9758E please fill free to add me

Thanks

Andrew

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-10 09:40 PM
    Hmm, I think this has happened to me before, but I think it was with my last phone that wasn't a BlackBerry. I have Sprint too, and I think its something on their end. I'm pretty sure you can't stop it. Just give it a week, and see if it keeps happening.

Last edited by drb0y; 09-06-10 at 04:42 PM.
    09-06-10 10:12 AM
    One of my daughters is having the same problem. Seems to have resolved itself though.
    09-06-10 10:47 AM
    I had the same problem when I first got my BB. It fixed itself in about a week or 2. Someone told me it had something to do with switching phones and to call sprint. I never called but it stopped anyway.
    09-06-10 10:57 AM
    I also have had this happen to me, I'm using t-mobile so I don't think its sprint's fault.

09-06-10 05:03 PM
    Thanks everyone for the help. I really appreciate it and when it does it I use a batter pull and seems to work. Just thought I was the only one with the problem

Thanks again

Andrew

09-06-10 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD