Does anyone know why my screen will randomly turn white? The only way to get my phone to turn back on is if I do a battery pull.

Thanks for all the help in advance.
    11-10-08 07:14 PM
    I've never seen that prob before, it sounds defective...if it's still under warranty, I would return it to wherever u bought it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 08:12 PM
    On 2nd thought. Is there anything in particular that u do before the screen thing happens?

11-10-08 08:17 PM
    What kind of applications do you have on your Berry? Trace back your steps, when did you first start noticing it happen? Was it after installing anything, try to be specific...

11-10-08 08:21 PM
    I always have it in my pocket, but with nothing else in it. No keys or loose change. The on apps I have are Facebook, and ESPN. Nothing else, and I have had them on my phone from day one, and never ran into this problem till recently. I have only had the phone for a couple months.
    11-10-08 09:54 PM
    I had a curve that had this habit, sometimes it would throw in a random restart for fun , and I solved it by wiping the device from the security menu. Have you tried wiping and starting fresh?
    11-10-08 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD