Hey everyone. I have a 8330 and subscribed to a few of the web signals that are available on bb's mobile webpage. Now I am trying to delete these by removing them from the web signals folder in my bookmarks. The problem is...they always come back. After a while. I will look and the icons are back. Anybody got any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 07:11 PM
    Go back to where u signed up for them, accept the user agreement. Then delete them from there. That should get it!!!

11-19-08 07:36 PM
    Not working. There are only options to subscribe. Nothing to unsubscribe.

11-19-08 07:55 PM
    I know when i wanted to uninstall the websignal for accuweather, i had to subscribe to unsubscribe if that makes sense... When i got to the part where I chose my location, thats when i deleted the only one I had and that stopped the signals from being pushed...
    11-19-08 10:15 PM
    I know when i wanted to uninstall the websignal for accuweather, i had to subscribe to unsubscribe if that makes sense... When i got to the part where I chose my location, thats when i deleted the only one I had and that stopped the signals from being pushed...
    Using your BB browser go here to see a list of subscriptions and also where you can unsubscribe;

http://push.na.blackberry.com/mss/PM_subList
    11-20-08 07:03 AM
    Wow. Worked like a charm. Thanks!

01-18-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD