Ok, wait, that's George Bush. But BB Video Converter is pretty brutal, too. I have yet to figure out how to make it create a usable video. I feed video files through (usually DivX or Xvid) and don't change the title it creates, and it won't play. The only way I've been able to create usable video is with Ultra Mobile 3G Video Converter, or Clone DVD Mobile -- both good, but everyone seems to say BB Video Converter is the quickest and most high quality.

Maybe I only want it because I can't have it, but... does anyone have any wisdom here?
    09-21-08 11:01 PM
    Works fine on my .avi files. Can't help you with DivX or Xvid, sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 12:01 AM
    So u start with a completely uncompressed .avi file? Huh. Maybe I should just abandon the program. It's just weird--everyone swears by this prog and I've tried it many times. It never works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 12:16 AM
    I use Super (google Super video converter)
    But I also have used roxio in a pinch and it works well too in a pinch.

Cheers
    09-22-08 02:19 AM
    I've always used allok, works like a charm, I'll take a peek at the BBVC for you and see if i can tool around with it (got some dvds asking to be placed on my BB anyway)
    09-22-08 03:10 AM
    You might want to try the link in my signature. Uses a freeware program and it's fast and high quality. Should work for any carrier even though I created it for Verizon, since Verizon doesn't handle all the same codecs as other carriers. That's why I couldn't use 'BB Video Converter' and similar programs. Let me know if that helps.
    09-22-08 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD